We have formulated two versions of WICKED ORANGE for your convenience. WICKED ORANGE-HD contains the highest D-limonene amount while our WICKED ORANGE-MD has a lower amount of
D-limonene for reduced costs applications. With our propriety unique formulas & method of manufacturing we are able to produce some of the best commercial citrus Glue and Adhesive removers on the market today at reduced prices over all other competitors products.
Wicked Orange Features
- Contains D-limonene and other natural citrus terpenes
- Emulsifying formula for easy rinsing
- Excellent on bottling equipment, industrial machinery & tar and asphalt vehicles
- Used to remove Heavy Oil and Sludge
- For removal of Glue and Adhesives
- All Natural Ingredients
- No harmful fumes
- No petroleum distillates
Wicked Orange Benefits
- More D-limonene content than our competitors at a lower price
- Safe, effective and biodegradable
- Great substitute for hazardous
solvents like chlorinated and fluorocarbon
- Cleans better than petroleum solvents and is safer to use
- Made from a renewable resource.
Wicked Orange Usage
WICKED ORANGE is used at full strength in a variety of applications including Industrial machinery cleaning, commercial food and beverage industries, and the cleaning of industrial adhesive equipment like hoses and spray-guns. Our citrus-based adhesive removers will quickly dissolve the sticky resins, remnants of glues, adhesives, labels, stickers, decals and inks.
It’s also used in the asphalt industries to clean tar off of trucks and equipment as well as an asphalt extraction solvent.
For product specifications and sales info call 812-934-3289